HOHO FRUIT KABOBS
- 1 box (10 ounces) Hostess HoHos (10 HoHos)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh medium strawberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberry halves in syrup, thawed
Directions: Cut each HoHo in half. Cut bananas into slices about ²-inch thick. Very gently and quickly, toss bananas in lemon juice, stirring to coat evenly; drain well.
Alternately thread pieces of HoHos, bananas, strawberries and pineapple cubes onto 8-inch skewers. (Leave one end of skewer to use as a handle.)
Place thawed strawberries in blender or food processor; blend until it forms a smooth sauce. Serve strawberry sauce with kabobs.
A jar of chocolate topping makes a great optional dipping sauce or for drizzling over the kabobs.
Makes 10 kabobs.