- Hostess Twinkies snack cakes
- assorted dried fruits
- assorted fruity decorative candies
- 2green fruit leather
- dried mango
- Slice Twinkies into pieces about an inch tall.
- Slice fruit rollups in strips to be long enough and wide enough to wrap around the Twinkie pieces.
- Place dried fruits and candies into the cream filling.
- Place Twinkie rolls on a plate or in a Bento box.
- Garnish with strips of dried mango to resemble pickled ginger if you wish.
- Serve with chopsticks.
These delicacies were created by chef Clare Crespo and were discovered by Lady Shallot for Food.com