This is a no bake, no cook recipe that tastes like strawberry shortcake and starts with TWINKIES!! It is very easy to prepare, but it does need to chill several hours, so plan ahead 🙂
- 10 Hostess Twinkies
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 boxes sweetened frozen strawberries, thawed
- Slice twinkies in half lengthwise and lay evenly flat side up in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Pour strawberries all over the top.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and whipped topping until well combined.
- Spread over strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours overnight.