CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM DESSERT
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) Hostess HoHos (20 HoHos)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced into thick slices
Cut HoHos in half crosswise. Layer half of HoHos in bottom of an 8-inch trifle bowl. Stir lemon juice into sweetened condensed milk until well blended. Gently fold whipped topping into milk mixture. Pour half of milk mixture over HoHos. Top with half of sliced strawberries. Repeat the layers.
Makes 12 to 14 servings.